Technically it’s not summer yet, but look around. The sun is out and you’re already spending more time outdoors, just soaking it in. But all that good weather can be thirsty work. That’s why we at Mighty Leaf are unveiling an amazing new drink recipe that brings the antioxidant power of green tea to the thirst-quenching goodness of a summertime favorite. Learn to make Matcha Lemonade by watching our newest video!
Inspired by the surging popularity of matcha and made possible its incredible flexibility, Matcha Lemonade will impress even the pickiest critic. If you prefer written recipes over videos, check out the steps below. Be sure to share pictures of you, your families and friends enjoying this beverage all summer. We’ll be looking for them on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- 1 tsp. Mighty Leaf Matcha
- 1 oz. cool water
- 7 oz. lemonade
- 1 oz. agave nectar
- 1 mint sprig
- Whisk matcha and cool water together until matcha dissolves.
- Pour matcha liquid and lemonade into a glass together and add ice.
- Add agave nectar and shake together to mix.
- Serve in a glass and garnish with fresh mint leaves.